The following methods of payment are accepted
- EFT – ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER
- Debit/Credit card (payment facility available at our offices)
- Cash is not accepted for security reasons.
Saley’s has bank accounts with the 3 major South African banks:
1) NEDBANK -SIEMERT ROAD BRANCH
ACCOUNT : 1923 310 402
BRANCH CODE : 195205
when processing a EFT, please pay into the bank account that corresponds with your bank, goods will only be released once the amount paid reflects in our bank account.
banking details can be found on our VAT invoice.
Once payment has been made you can either e-mail or fax the proof to the following
Fax: 011 496 2846
Please make sure that the reference on our statement is your either your customer name, invoice number or customer code (this can be found on the left hand side of your invoice). If we receive a payment with the reference “saleys”, we will be unable to allocate it and may delay the clearing of your order.
If you are short paying an invoice due to a credit note or a discount that needs to be passed, please make sure this is indicated on your proof of payment to avoid possible delays.
If you need a copy of an invoice or credit note please use one of the e-mail addresses and the relevant documents will be sent to you.
Samples are available for purchase at our jhb showrooms.
- Product Price < R30.00 excl VAT – These may NOT be returned once purchased for a credit or a refund.
- Product Price > R30.00 excl Vat – These may be returned within 5 working days from date of purchase for a credit or a refund. Refunds are offered via EFT weekly . For a refund to be processed, samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging.
- We do not take back returns of memory stick samples unless they are dummy samples
- We do not take back returns of hamper samples
- For a refund to be processed, samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Damage to any part of sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected.
- All orders need to be paid for and collected within 5 working days of invoice and if not paid and collected within this time, they will be cancelled
Terms and Conditions:
General terms and Conditions:
- Once stock has been collected / delivered / , we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded. Saleys cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s our fault or not.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of JHB (i.e. Durban, CT etc), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Once an order on memory sticks has been collected from us, we unfortunately cannot accept any returns on it
- In the case of cheques deposited into one of our bank accounts, stock shall not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- We accept Mastercard / Visa and Debit cards (No Amex and Diners).
- We encourage EFT’s and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments. Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received. Please pay into the correct bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately. Payments from outside SA take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
- For orders that require branding, we will only commence branding once stock and branding has been paid for in full. Please contact your account manager to confirm that they have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made. saleys cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
Orders collected by courier:
- Please accurately complete all the required fields on the form and either email back to your account manager or to Collections, or else fax back to the number listed on the form. Clients who complete the form and return it several hours prior to their couriers (or drivers) collecting their orders, experience shorter waiting times and a more efficient experience overall.
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from us notifying you that your goods are ready for collection. Once the emailed invoice is received, your order is ready for collection.
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting. All relevant invoice numbers must appear on the collection form.
- Stock will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof , and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order – to the value of R5000 excl VAT or more – has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, they will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for COD clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R5000 excl VAT or more
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R200.00 excl VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless branding deadline has been indicated to your Account Manager upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or “reduced to clear” has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact your account manager in this regard.