This innovative design by Thule is a 3-in-1 solution that allows you to pack either one large checked-in piece of luggage or two smaller carry-on bags to take on the plane with you.
This clever design by the Swedish brand Thule is a check-in 2-wheeler suitcase that splits into a cabin-size suitcase and separate backpack. The bag is also made of dual materials and has a molded polycarbonate back-panel while the rest of the bag is made of a soft, water-resistant 800D nylon.
The top outer pocket is designed for your easy-access items that you will need when traveling such as your passport, currencies and vouchers. Traveling for a race? Pack your running shoes in the outside, bottom pocket. Inside, there is a dual-packing design that allows you to pack inside each half of the bag and this will be useful when packing for a sports trip.
The split-design comes in handy when you only need a backpack for the day and want to leave your other belongings in the hotel room!
• Interior that divides into two separate compartments or opens into one large packing space
• Smooth and easy transport with tough, oversized wheels
• Piggyback strap attachment loop that allows an additional bag to be hooked on
• Durable exoskeleton and molded polycarbonate back panel
• Multi-purpose compartment separates your shoes and dirty laundry
• External compression straps keep belongings in place
• Quick access to keys, wallet and smaller items through zippered mesh pocket
COLOUR Dark Shadow
MATERIAL 800D nylon
WEIGHT 3.45 kg
VOLUME 56 l
DIMENSIONS 36 x 37 x 55 cm
WARRANTY 2 Years International